May 29th Update
We will resume seeing patients on June 1st. Please follow the COVID Health and safety procedures listed below.
WHAT TO DO BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
• Brush your teeth at home before your appointment. We have converted our brushing station into a handwashing station
• Do not drink anything hot or cold 30 minutes before your appointment
• Everyone, including patients, must wear a mask in the office
• Our bathroom is closed; use the restroom before arriving.
• If you have been sick with Covid Symptoms within the last 14 days of your appointment, you will need to reschedule.
What to do WHEN YOU ARRIVE for your Appointment:
• Stay in your car. Text 610-844-4361 with the patient’s name upon arrival; This number will be posted in the parking lot
• When we are ready for you, we will text you and a staff member will come to your car to ask screening questions and take your temperature
• We ask that only the scheduled patient enter the office. If a parent/guardian must accompany the patient, the parent/guardian will also be required to wear a mask, utilize hand sanitizer, complete a screening form and have their temperature will be taken.
• Do you have an allergy to Hydrogen Peroxide? Please let us know prior to appointment
COVID-19 PRE-APPOINTMENT REQUIRED QUESTIONNAIRES:
• If your child is coming alone to the appointments please print out the questionnaire below ahead of time or write a note saying that all answers are negative.
– Please complete our ADA Patient Screening form.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.
Once you have completed the ADA Patient Screening form, you may send it with the patient, send us a note saying that all answers were negative or email it to us at email@example.com Make sure you provide the patient’s name in the email as well.
Here is what we are doing to keep you safe and smiling:
• Appointments: Limiting the number of patients seen at one time. We will be implementing virtual visits for some patients
• Health Screening: All employees will be screened daily. All patients will be required to answer screening questions and have their temperatures taken the day of their appointments
• Limiting people in the office: We are asking families to wait in the car if possible. If you are not comfortable with your child being alone in the office, one family member will be allowed in the office. We encourage people to use the drive-thru window to make their next appointment
• Protection: The team will be wearing the most current CDC recommended PPE. All surfaces will be continuously sterilized and the office will be sprayed with a disinfectant after lunch and at the end of the day. Air purifiers have been installed in the clinic area
• Distance: Patients will be treated more than 6 feet apart
The health and safety of our patients and team is the MOST IMPORTANT THING!